The first component of your course project is a 6–10 page needs assessment (not including title page, abstract, quotations, references, or appendix). While such an assessment can be used to identify the need for community services, this one will focus on convincing decision makers of the need for evaluation of the program you have chosen for your project.
Appendix: Program Stakeholder Analysis
To prepare a successful proposal for a program evaluation, it is necessary to determine who has interests in the program, what they desire for its outcomes, and any concerns they may have. A detailed stakeholder analysis helps the evaluator understand the audience for the proposal and how to best communicate with them. While not all of this information should be included within the body of the needs assessment document, this detail can be provided in an appendix. This is the first task to complete as you prepare this assignment.
Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Program Stakeholder Analysis
Just from $9/Page
Drawing from your discussion posts in Unit 2 and the responses you received, create Appendix: Program Stakeholder Analysis before beginning the rest of the assignment:
- Describe all program participants and other stakeholders. Include all who could be involved at any level, including direct participants, administrators, and other program stakeholders. What are their roles and functions?
- Detail how you would plan to facilitate communication and collaboration with stakeholders.
- Describe what you think the answers to the following would be for each of the stakeholders you identified. Note: While actually talking to stakeholders is beyond the scope of this assignment, in an actual program evaluation it would extremely important for you consult with them.
- What are their desired outcomes from the program?
- What risks or unfavorable outcomes might they be concerned about?
- Might there be any possible conflicts of interest among different types of stakeholders?
- Describe the interpersonal or political considerations you would take into account to ensure that your program evaluation would be effective and appreciated by your stakeholders.
Needs Assessment Document
Use the template linked in Resources to help you format your assignment.
Title Page: The following information should be included on the title page: Heading with page number, Needs Analysis for Proposed Evaluation of [Program Name], Author, Capella University, PSY8763: Program Evaluation, Date, Instructor.
- Follow current APA format per the template. Additional APA support can be found on the Capella Writing Center (links in Resources).
Introduction: Enter the title at the top of the first page, and begin your introduction two spaces beneath your title. (In APA format, the word Introduction is not used as a heading.) In your own words, generally summarize the program, its history, and the need for the evaluation that you propose. Keep in mind that this brief section will create your readers’ first impression of your proposal, so it should be as readable and compelling as possible.
Under the heading Program Participants:
- Describe all the direct participants in the program. What are their roles and functions?
Under the heading Program Outcomes:
- Describe the needs that the program was created to address. (If need be, infer plausible details.)
- Analyze what the desired benefits of the program would be for each type of program participant. How could each of these outcomes be measured?
- Describe any risks or possible unfavorable outcomes that might result from the program. How could the importance or likelihood of these be assessed?
Under the heading Program Procedures:
- Analyze the procedures that you think would be required to run this program. You may elect to use a logic model diagram to clarify the processes. (Note that while you have latitude in this assignment to make educated guesses about program details, in actual professional practice you must be rigorous in only including verifiable facts.)
Under the heading Proposed Program Evaluation:
- Drawing from your previous analysis of the program and all its stakeholders, determine what should be the focus and desired outcomes of your proposed evaluation. In other words, what questions do you seek to answer about the program, and how do you think these answers can be used to justify or improve the program?
Under the heading Cost-Benefit Analysis of Proposed Program Evaluation:
- Project reasonable costs and benefits of the proposed program evaluation.
Under the heading Ethical Considerations:
- Analyze any ethical concerns that should be considered in the proposed needs analysis or in the program itself. Relate these concerns to the ethical standards and information on the IRB provided in Unit 4 studies.
Under the heading Conclusion:
- Summarize your proposal and make a compelling appeal for its implementation.
Attach the Appendix: Program Stakeholder Analysis.
Throughout this assignment, make use of specific concepts, ideas, and program evaluation terminology presented in the course. Support your ideas with relevant references, citations, and empirical research. Be sure to conform to APA style and formatting guidelines and include a list of references.
Avoid use of direct quotations—these are not counted in the length of your assignment. Paraphrasing is much preferred because it demonstrates your mastery of the subject.
It is recommended that you read the scoring guide for this assignment to understand how your work will be assessed.
- References: Use a minimum of three recent (within the last six years) sources.
- Length: 6–10 double-spaced content pages excluding cover page, references, and any quotations.
- Font: 12-point Times New Roman.
- Format: Use current APA style and formatting guidelines.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor’s, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!