Make sure the Responses includes the Following: (a) an understanding of the weekly content as supported by a scholarly resource, (b) the provision of a probing question. (c) stay on topic
1. Very informational post. I noticed that you mentioned your choice of nonexperimental design would be a case study. I chose a case study because it provides detailed information, insight for a researcher to go further in the research and it permits an investigation that has unethical situations (McLeod, 2019). Being able to study an individual and their behavior seems easier than the other studies mentioned. A case study reminds me of naturalistic observation. Case studies also shed light on aspects of how a human thinks and behaves that could be unethical or impractical to study in another way (McLeod, 2019). Performing a case study allows the researcher to investigate cases or rare problems that are unique (Myers & Hansen, 2012). Studying a person’s behavior is why I decided to go back to school to obtain my degree to become a guidance counselor. I had to read some case studies in previous classes and write about the case study. This was interesting and enjoyable.
Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Choice between case study and archival
Just from $9/Page
2. I see that we are thinking alike here! I made a choice between case study and archival, but chose case study. For the same reason I believe that the case study would make for a better study because it would help avoid several disadvantages and since there are no restrictions the researcher can rely on accurate resources to make the study complete with concise information while avoiding plagiarism in his or her research. I agree that case study design is data that is generated in real-time and that it enables the researcher to become opinionated relying on commonsense and amoral thoughts; of which the researchers must take control of the topic through analyzing all points of the topic with viable research. Per the American Psychological Association (2020), a psychologist or researcher must know his or her rights as well as the participants of the study. Hence, this can avoid potential ethical violation, malpractice, and predatory publishing as they seek to conclude viable and correct information (American Psychological Association, 2020). You make for a very good discussion in the forum, look forward to discussing the topic more with you.
3. Thank you for your post! I agree on case study being the top choice. I think it lends a lot of information to the field of psychology. Especially for forensic psychology. I think its use in this area of psychology can lead to the understanding of mental illnesses and how those related to crimes. They can also be used in cases with children and developmental struggles, that could help parental advice and a therapists type of approach. What other areas do you think case studies can help define?
4. Great response. I like that you chose case studies. There are so many things that we could choose from and I think that in many cases, what we choose is really based on the type of study we are conducting. Do you think that you could pair case studies with any of the other types to create a study that has more facets to it and maybe more extensive results?
5. I enjoyed your post. Naturalistic observation is a research method that scientists use when they are unable to conduct lab research that is unrealistic. If the research is cost expensive or will affect the subject’s behavior, naturalistic observation is appropriate (Cherry, 2019). Observing a subject in his or her natural/normal environment will allow the observer to get true behavior from the subject. You know how it is when you are at work and the BOSS comes around and people change their behavior and pretend they are working. For some, just the opposite happens when the boss is not around. The mice play when the cat is away. Naturalistic observation is different from a structured observation. During this observation in the natural setting, the researcher does not intervene. Naturalistic observation can help to support external validity (Cherry, 2019). Again, great post.
6. Naturalistic observation is a technique that researchers use when they want to observe someone or something in their normal/natural setting (Myers & Hansen, 2012). People normally respond differently if they were being observed in a lab setting as opposed to being observed in their homes. Watching a person respond to stimuli in certain situations in real life would most likely be different if he knew he was being observed. For example, if a researcher wanted to observe animals and how they behaved in the jungle, it would be best to observe them in their natural environment (jungle). The animals would react in the same manner being in their normal environment. When a researcher is conducting a naturalistic observation, she tries to be discreet (Myers & Hansen, 2012). If a researcher wanted to study the behavior of boys and girls and their interaction with their teacher, the best way to conduct this study would be in a classroom environment. Again, the most appropriate time to select a naturalistic observational is if a researcher wants a person to behave without conforming to what they believe the observer wants to see.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor’s, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!